Tale of a Tree by Nidhi Kunvarani







One day by the grace of supreme divinity I was sent here on the earth with the intense to give people to love, shelter, fruits and also mirth! My roots heir in the creation of ameba to ape and ape to men!  That's all the history I've been read about my heritage whosoever had written! I love to spread love among my family, friends and whomsoever to I meet! In small span of life wish to give my best as candle light! Some people have many times tried to cut me without knowing my pains! But, my roots are much deeper they didn't know I'll bear once again as phoenix from those remained ashes! My wish is not to world; write my name with golden carves. I wish to remain alive forever in few hearts to my family and friends and you all are Pilgrimages! 








Nidhi Kirtibhai Kunvarani is an India poem and writer . She is a Learner and research aspirant of the English Literature. She Completed M.A English Literature from M.KB.U University Gujarat. She is Interested in studying new literary studies and research of colonial and post-Colonial theories. She Won several contests awards for English poetry.