The Challenge By Fatma Saadallah


 The Challenge By Fatma Saadallah

I am sacredly murmured the young narcissus. I want to see my beautiful face in the pure water. I wish that I find my happiness every morning here between flowers and birds. I am shamed said the kind river :”I am full of blind glances, hateful feelings and disagreeable smells”. Lies which had killed my purity mirrors had dirty habitude. They hide the truth and always lie. “Don’t worry” said a white dove. We will sing and fly in the blue and clear sky. The trees will give golden fruits and all kids shall grow quickly. All people have to fall in love and have to adore beauty. They will pray to peace and mercy.




فاطمة سعدالله



 Fatma Saadallah is a Tunisian poetess and she is a member of the Tajdeed Literary Institute and the International Prose Poetry Society. Her name appeared in Tajdeed literary magazine and Arcs magazine for prose poetry.