Cheat and Hypocrisy by Aiad Alkhayat


 Cheat and Hypocrisy 
 Aiad Alkhayat

The sea is colorless and I am looking for color in an imperfect world. t destroys the meaning so the letters are always in conflict. I am tired of them. I am a free ship not interested in drowning and fire has a color but it is united and I do not know why. Is it an integrated world? Or is it a body without a soul? I find myself between them; cheat and hypocrisy. Darkness and light are diffuse but their world is incomprehensible; the one who makes conflicts between them? Perhaps there is who controls them. Hey sea, fire, darkness and light, you are my hope in fight against the wicked king.


Aiad Alkhayat is an Iraqi poet and he is a member of the Tajdeed Literary Institute and the International Prose Poetry Society. His name appeared in Tajdeed literary magazine and Arcs magazine for prose poetry. Aiad is the author of poetry collections.