Tears Of Love by Martin Ijir





 Tears Of Love 
 Martin Ijir

The starry night where stars sparkled with endless mercy, frail my soul to the edge of time, as I stare at her rippling smile I was lost with words to utter. Her lips shines with adorning flowers as I sauntered closer, more intentional failure drum in my eyes. The eye-sighting was akin to the first moon, her miniature glory like Ramadan fasting, I walk closer with a still smile, an emoticons of love-play resurrects as a full moon, I am yours for you to love I say. She stares with aptness surprise as if waiting for me to confide in her, as I tell her the words she expect to hear. I have my knees down for you with love, marry me I say as tears of love rolled from our eyes.










Martin Ijir is a poet, a teacher, a novelist and an activist. He is a prolific writer. He authored "The Vulture". To his name he has three international awards: World Icon of Peace from World Institute of Peace Osun State, Nigeria and Poet of the Poets from National Human Rights and Social Justice Commission from New Delhi India, Menzione Poesia Estera from Unicef Premio Internazionale di Poesia cum Associazione Culturale Euterpe, Bitetto, Italy respectively in 2017.